Are you looking for a way to upgrade your engine's performance? Look no further than Cerma Treatment's ceramic engine treatment!
Benefits of Cerma Treatment
- Stops metal-on-metal wear
- Penetrates varnish and carbon in new or old machinery
- Hardened polished ceramic surface withstands 350,000 psi and temperatures over 2,400 F degrees
- Life span of 200,000 miles
- Once cured into the metal, it is inert, and nothing can stick to it
- Contaminates are removed with a simple oil filter change
- Restores metal wear and frees up ring packs, valve trains, and increases compression, oil pressure, horsepower, and miles per gallon
- Reduces and eliminates harmful engine harmonics, stops or reduces blow-by, oil consumption, emissions, and reduces engine temperature
- Suitable for use in 4-stroke, diesel, 2-cycle, turbo supercharger, automatic, manual, differential, all A/C units, power steering, hydraulics, air tools, firearms, marine, and aircraft engines.
How It Works
Diamonds are made in nature using 4 step processed heat pressure carbon and time. Cerma uses 99% pure silicon carbide and STM-3 to work in the same way. Your engine is the oven that creates the heat and pressure and uses the carbon from dirty oil to form a ceramic surface in the metal as you keep driving the 3,000 plus miles that is your burn-in period.
For more information, visit www.cermatreatment.com or contact tech support at 239-344-9861.