Catalyst or Additive
Cerma Blue Ice - Catalyst
Cerma Blue Ice is a catalyst that removes the moisture and allows the oil and refrigerant to treat the metal of the compressor coils. The catalytic nature of Cerma Blue Ice makes it a permanent solution for the life of the systems. Additives, on the other hand, may temporarily provide marginal benefits, but are just that – temporary solutions.
Cerma Blue Ice is vastly different from oil additives:
• Cerma Blue Ice is not an additive – it’s a catalyst, and therefore does not alter the state of the refrigerant or oil circulating in the air conditioning or refrigeration system.
• It is non-toxic, non-hazardous, does not have ingredients that damage the ozone layer, is safe to handle and dispose, and is compatible with modern synthetic compressor oils.
• Cerma Blue Ice does not contain any form of a chlorine or chlorinated compound, sulfur or sulfated compound, and does not break down into chlorine or sulfur acids over time.
• Cerma Blue Ice does not contain any solids such as graphite, PTFE (Teflon), or molybdenum disulfide.
• Cerma Blue Ice does not void the warranty on the equipment.