Cerma STM-3 is an Engine Catalyst
Cerma STM-3 is a catalyst that removes the acid and the carbon and treats the metal inside the engine. The catalytic nature of Cerma STM-3 makes it a permanent solution for the life of the engine. Additives, on the other hand, may temporarily provide marginal benefits, but are just that – temporary solutions.
Cerma STM-3 is vastly different from oil additives:
• Cerma STM-3 is not an additive – it’s a catalyst, and therefore does not alter the state of the motor oil circulating inside the engine.
• Cerma STM-3 does not mix with the oil, it uses the oil as a carrier to move it around the entire engine.
• It is non-toxic, non-hazardous, does not have ingredients that damage the ozone layer, is safe to handle and dispose, and is compatible with modern synthetic oils.
• Cerma STM-3 does not contain any form of a chlorine or chlorinated compound, sulfur or sulfated compound, and does not break down into chlorine or sulfur acids over time.
• Cerma STM-3 does not contain any solids such as graphite, PTFE (Teflon), or molybdenum disulfide.
• Cerma STM-3 does not void the warranty on the equipment.
In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, you should be aware of the following:
• Testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some have been shortened where the testimonial was lengthy or portions were repetitive.
• Customer testimonials received from our customers are individual experiences by persons who have used our products, and the effectiveness of our products varies depending on each customer’s situation.
• Testimonials and case histories reflect individual results and Cermastore.com does not assert that they are typical results you should expect to achieve.
Note: All Cerma products are backed by a 100% purchase price warranty, if you do not think you have received your monies worth in using our products, ask for a refund within the 90 day time period.